
Hi, I'm looking at applying for the Information Technology Technician roles in Sacramento and I see in the MQs for this job that you can have an equivalent combination of education and experience.My education: I'll have six Junior College Computer Science units finished in a few weeks. (The job requires 15 total with six IT-related units if you don't have the six months of IT experience.)My Experience: I've recently finished a five-month internship in the IT field. (The job requires six months of IT experience if you don't have the 15 units.)Could this possibly be adequate to get an interview? Or would it be more realistic to apply after my next semester when I have 15 Junior College Units?If you're an ITT or if you work with one, what education/experience did you (or they) have when you got (or they got) hired as an ITT?Thanks! via /r/CAStateWorkers https://ift.tt/3pKJbKA
No comments:
Post a Comment