
Sooo, yeah, I'm 18 but will actually be 19 in about two months. How awesome is that?Also, this is my second time posting here. Deciding to give it another shot after my first attempt came out pretty half-baked.So where to start?First things first, I used to reside in Pennsylvania but moved to the very cool and awesome state of Indiana a few months ago for college (disclaimer: its not very cool or awesome :( I'm majoring as an Electrical Engineer, but all of my classes are online so I spend TONS of time in front of a screen all day. I'd like for some of that screen time to maybe be spent with someone special.So about my interests...I'm just going to be straight up about this. I'm a massive geek who has a deep love for things like video games (especially older jrpgs and such), old school 90s computers, and so on. I want to be an Electrical Engineer because these things combined with my love for mathematics and science make it a pretty good career path for me, doesn't it? Anyways, I also enjoy anime, listening to music obviously (I'll get more into specifics later), and going on walks while listening to said music. One last thing, I really like watching birds, they're the greatest!What am I like?I've never dated anybody, so if inexperience is a big no-no, then I recommend finding somebody else, haha. I'm definitely very introverted and have a lot of trouble making meaningful connections with people, but tonight something coerced me into doing this so here I am! : ) I don't do any drugs or drink alcohol or anything like that either, not that I'm religious or anything, I just don't want to use substances like that. As for looks, I'm 5ft11'', have black, curly hair and am a bit on the chubbier side, admittedly. I've been working on losing my extra weight though, and I'm already down to 185 lbs! Also, I'm not really comfortable posting my picture in public, but if you dm me I will send what I look like.What am I looking for?Listen, I don't really care what you look like. I think all people have something positive to offer to others. I will not judge you on your weight, body type, ethnicity, facial features, none of that. I'm looking for someone with a good attitude and hopefully somewhat similar interests to me!Final wordsSo, yeah, that's a little bit about me! I didn't want to get into describing my music taste because I have over 50 playlists on spotify and my tastes shift drastically based on my mood, but let's just say that I'll gladly listen to anything with an electric guitar in it. I'll even link my spotify at the bottom for you to check out if you really care! Also, feel free to dm me on reddit, but I'd rather use discord if you have it. Or if you don't maybe instagram or snapchat? Although, I don't really use those too often...Hopefully I didn't forget anything important and said everything I wanted to say! I'll be seeing you!Spotify: https://ift.tt/2T5YL4j SeraphsClaws#7058 via /r/ForeverAloneDating https://ift.tt/3jM7Yd9
No comments:
Post a Comment